Tuesday 10 April 2012

0 Nikki Grahame: ‘I’m losing my battle with anorexia again’

Big Brother star Nikki Grahame is once again struggling with her body issues. Having spoken exclusively to heat back in October about her treatment for anorexia, the 29-year-old Reality TV was on road to recovery after attending regular body awareness sessions at a clinic. However star has now confessed that she is once again obsessively exercising and dieting.

Nikki Grahame

“I’m losing my battle again,” Nikki tells heat (on sale now) exclusively. “I was so positive a few months ago. I was winning and had put on half a stone. I can’t let myself go back to what I was, but I’m already smaller than I was when I was checked out of the clinic, back when I was really ill.”


Currently weighing in at a worrying five and a half stone, five foot one Nikki has confessed that she has become obsessive about exercise and even weighs her food,

“At the moment, I have to work out twice a day,” she tells heat. “If I don’t, my head is just racked with guilt. And I weigh all my food on food scales. I’m currently on about 1,200 calories a day, when really I should be on over 2,000. I’m punishing my body,” she adds. “I can’t stop, but I’m getting help.”

Nikki has also admitted that her low weight makes her miserable, and that she fears she’ll struggle with her body issues for the rest of her life.

“When I allow myself to get below 40kg [6st 4lb], I’ll always be unhappy because my brain is starved. I’ve just got to stay above that weight.” Continues Nikki, “It’s something I will battle all of my life, but I want more than anything to get it under control.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment