Tuesday 29 May 2012

0 Victoria Beckham is too chic too smile

Victoria Beckham knows she doesn't appear happy in pictures.

The fashion designer - who is married to soccer star David Beckham - is famous for looking demure and hardly smiling for photographs, but insists she is happy in her daily life.

She told German edition of Interview magazine: "Yes, I created this persona and I'm very different from that.

Victoria Beckham is too posh too smile

"I don't feel like I have to scream and shout about it - I know I am a happy person. So I don't get upset when people comment on the fact that I look quite miserable all the time. But people think I am.

"And you know, sometimes I think the same thing when I look at the pictures."

Beckham, 38, has plenty to be happy about, with the four children she raises with her husband - Brooklyn, 13, Romeo, nine, Cruz, seven and ten-month-old daughter Harper - and her successful, self-titled fashion line, which made a reported £15 million in sales in the first three months of 2011.

Beckham also looks back fondly on her days as a singer with girl group The Spice Girls in the 90s, but admitted she was never a great singer.

She added: "Was music my talent really? No, I don't think I was particularly talented.

"With the other girls, the five of us all really worked together. But talented? I sound a bit odd to myself."

Thanks: timeslive.co.za/entertainment/celebrity/2012/05/30

0 comments:

Post a Comment